From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Website updates - committed but not built changes
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 22:36:26 GMT
I pushed some changes and was about to push a build when I noticed that
there are a few changes that were committed but not pushed to the live
site.

I wanted to make sure this was not work in progress before I pushed
everything out.  Please let me know.

These are the changes:

Revision: 1370193
Author: jmclean
Date: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 4:38:55 AM
Message:
removed trademark notices as notice in footer covers them
----
Modified : /incubator/flex/site/trunk/content/flex/index.mdtext

Revision: 1370169
Author: jmclean
Date: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 4:01:42 AM
Message:
added new line to trademarks
----
Modified : /incubator/flex/site/trunk/content/flex/index.mdtext

Revision: 1370168
Updated Flex description and added trademarks
----
Modified : /incubator/flex/site/trunk/content/flex/index.mdtext

Thanks,
Om