From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contribute: InstallApacheFlexBadge as Flash Builder project
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 20:00:08 GMT
Erik,

I was thinking of doing something similar as well when I got time.  Glad to
know that you have already worked on it.

Option 1:

Attach the whole project as a zip file or as a .fxp file to the JIRA ticket
[1].  I will play with the project on my machine and commit it into SVN.
You can contribute further changes as patches to that project in SVN.

Option 2:

You can create a public project on GitHub and post a link to that in the
JIRA ticket.  I can pull it from GitHub, test it and commit it into SVN.

Before I was a committer, I took option 2 to create and share the installer
here: https://github.com/bigosmallm/MakeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder(deprecated
url)

Thanks,
Om