From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: InstallApacheFlex - single-mirror-url.cgi
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 17:15:19 GMT
On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 1:11 AM, Erik de Bruin <erik@ixsoftware.nl> wrote:

> > If you don't mind, can you extract that piece alone into a separate
> patch?
>
> Well, no, I'm afraid. This is the whole point of my 'crossing patches'
> argument. The new HTML parsing code is embedded in the code that I've
> refactored to accomodate the new localisation handling. Is there any
> way I can get (temporary) write privileges on (our section of) the
> repository and patch the source myself?
>
> EdB

Erik, now that the html parsing code is not needed, I think we are not in a
hurry to merge this patch.  So no need to separate the patches.  I will try
my best to review the patch this weekend, though.

For future reference, it would make the committers' life so much easier if
each patch addressed a single problem or bug.  Or at least, the patch
description should have all the details of what is exactly is in it.

Thanks,
Om