From Roland Zwaga <rol...@stackandheap.com>
Subject Re: FlexUnit Location
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 19:08:10 GMT
>> In order to release it from apache it has to live on apache server.  If critical history
gets lost going to svn then might wait for apache git.

> Here is my current plan. I am looking for comments.
>
> Current plan is that I leave the code (and hence the history) in GitHub for now, but
finish the process of getting Apache Headers on things and the final refactoring with all
IP considerations resolved there. Then we pull it into our repo once Git is up and running
here.

> Thoughts?

That would probably save one migration, otherwise you'll have to
migrate to SVN and then to Git again, sounds like a pain...

Roland