From Gordon Smith <gosm...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Falcon location
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 05:37:42 GMT
As I've explained a few times, Falcon already has substantial support for MXML. For example,
it can compile Checkinapp, one of the SDK's test apps, except for the Repeater tag in it.
I encourage people to help me finish Falcon so that it can replace the legacy compiler ASAP.
The first thing you can do to help after donation is to try Falcon on your own MXML apps,
find what doesn't work properly, reduce the problem to a simple test case, and file a bug.
I'll be happy to prioritize the bugs that get the most votes. But I'll be happier if people
start learning how Falcon works and pitch in to help me fix the remaining weak spots. Falcon
has a lot of Javadoc which I think you'll find very helpful.

- Gordon

Sent from my iPad