From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [MENTOR] .p12 file for releasing InstallApacheFlex
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 03:37:31 GMT
Hi Om,

Sorry for the delay I've been busy with work and Apache OpenOffice (incubating).

(1) I think that we need to get confirmation that a .p12 signed release is ok with legal-discuss@.
That it is a permissible for a convenience binary. I think that is likely and I'll look into
it tomorrow.

(2) We probably need to have a release VOTE for the source code making up the InstallApacheFlex
package, but I'm not completely sure. Perhaps Bertrand can answer that question.

Regards,
Dave