From "Guthmann, Scott" <sguthm...@on3solutions.com>
Subject RE: About uncompleted features of Spark DataGrid
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 15:40:44 GMT
Carol Frampton:

> As soon as we get all the code submitted I can work on pulling out the completed spark
DataGrid work from our internal repository and work on getting it over to Apache.  locked
rows and columns were completed.  Don't remember about drag and drop > columns but that
might be done too.

> There is not a completed or almost completed s:Tree.  It only got to the prototype stage
but when I get time which won't be for awhile I can go find what we have.

There is a great amount  of interest in 4.6 Datagrid improvements & many developers from
my social networks are ready to help. So, have you been able to move the completed Spark Datagrid
work you have in your Adobe repository into Apache, yet?

Regards,
Scott Guthmann