From "Guthmann, Scott" <sguthm...@on3solutions.com>
Subject RE: [CONTRIBUTION] Spark Components
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 14:52:45 GMT
Francois de Campredon:

> I have created some Spark Components (DateChooser, and PopUpButton) that i would like
to contribute to the apache flex project.
>You can find sources and examples on my github at this address<https://github.com/fdecampredon/SparkComponents

Francois: Have you been able to get your new components integrated into the patches branch
of Apache Flex (with unit tests and examples?)?

> In order for this to be accepted into Apache Flex the copyright notices would need to
change. You would need to submit an ICLA [1] and possibly your company submit an CCLA [2]
(as the copyright notices refer them them).
> How does it work in different locales and date formats DD/MM/YY vs MM/DD/YY? I'm willing
to help in that regard if it needs any work.
> [1] http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt
> [2] http://www.apache.org/licenses/cla-corporate.txt

Have you been able to address these copyrights concerns, fill out the paperwork, and get it
returned to the project?

Great job!

Regards,
Scott Guthmann