From "Guthmann, Scott" <>
Subject RE: [ROADMAP] Apache Flex Steering Survey
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 03:44:32 GMT
> I've been on this list long enough to know people will work on whatever the heck they
want but that idea is and was hard to accept and plan for.
This is the Apache Way. The survey has no official purpose and carries no official weight
in the project. Each person who participates in this open source effort does whatever they
want according to nobody's plan except their own creative drive.

The August Spoon Newsletter has been published with the survey results under this header:
Community Objectives and Priorities for Apache Flex at this address: The survey has been generating
many thoughtful conversations which is what we were interested to facilitate. Agree or disagree
- but, people are talking!

View raw message