From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [MENTORS] Current Branching Strategy Vote Results
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 22:30:32 GMT
Hi,

> After digging for a while, it turns out that the apache.swc that
> Justin added to trunk broke the validator tests because he added a validator
> resource bundle there and the linker uses the first bundle found and does
> not aggregate them so all of the other spark validator resources are missing
> causing the tests to fail.

From memory the existing validator classes don't need or use any of the new resources and
the new validator class were placed in a new namespace and swf so I wouldn't of expected them
to cause any issues along these line. Without more info on the error I'm not 100% sure what
the problem is. I can't currently run Mustella in my development environment because of the
issues it has with spaces in it's path.

> The quick answer is to revert that change or move the resources to the
> central bundle in framework.swc
The quick answer would be to fix the test would it not? Tell me what the exact issue is and
I'll have a go a fixing it. Probably better if the resources were kept separate as if they
are not we need localizations for every supported language  that framework.swc needs.

Thanks,
Justin