From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Please Talk to Infra about Git at Apache
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 03:05:02 GMT

On Aug 21, 2012, at 7:46 PM, Justin Mclean wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for clearing that up.
>
> How long would you expect that the infra work would take? ie how long would the repository
be read only? Roughly in fine  as I know it not possible to know in advance would it be an
order of days, weeks  months?

I suspect that we are talking on the order of days. If the project wants to move fast to all
git then do the authors checks described and get the JIRA issue together. The delay may be
starting the process either volunteer, credential or scheduling within infra.

Regards,
Dave