From Jose Barragan <jose.barra...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex in Github
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 22:32:49 GMT
Hi Justin,

I did it yet successfully on my own fork, as you can see there https://github.com/pepebarragan
on my last activity.

The following steps would be, to have properly config my working-copy with svn (excluding
config to each other) and commit normally.

Or copying these alter or news files of the pull-request commit, to my svn pure repository
of work.
The last process, could be applied in a single operation, in case “commit” were very aggressive
and extensive in when to granularity of files.
But we do not have to forget, that pull-request, is understood like UNIQUE commit most atomic
possible.
Even if one was a long development, one is due to separate in different pull-request easily
accesible in integration.

J.

On Aug 18, 2012, at 12:13 AM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> HI,
>
>> later merge or move the change over svn-integration branch
> That is the issue it's not straightforward to do as the diffs have slightly different
formats so you can't just create a patch from git and apply it to SVN. I've not found a way
to do this yet.