From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [ROADMAP] Apache Flex Steering Survey
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 11:56:36 GMT
Hi,

There nothing saying we can't have roadmaps (AFAIK) and several other Apache projects do have
them.  For example http://subversion.apache.org/roadmap.html

I think knowing what features SDK users see as important is useful and could help shape direction
and help get committers and contrubitors to pitch in.

We just need to be a little careful and make it clear that it's not a roadmap in the traditional
sense ie a list of features that are planned to be done by a certain date.

Thanks,
Justin