From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Please Talk to Infra about Git at Apache
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 21:45:09 GMT
Hi Jeff,

I appreciate your efforts. It may be necessary to have an apache id and be a committer.

Have you filed an iCLA[1]? If not then that would help.

PPMC / Committer volunteers?

Regards,
Dave

[1] http://www.apache.org/licenses/

On Aug 20, 2012, at 2:21 PM, Jeff Conrad wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> I'm in the IRC channel as jconrad.  I'm not a committer or PPMC
> member, but I'll do whatever I'm able / allowed to do to move this
> along.
>
> Jeff
>
> On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 3:29 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> So many threads and so much volume of email that I don't have time to read.
>>
>> Someone from the PPMC who has volunteered to admin GIT for Flex should get on IRC
#asfinfra, introduce themselves, and start asking questions. Only then will real answers come.