From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Windows script to build an Apache Flex SDK for an IDE such as Adobe FlashBuilder or JetBrains IntelliJ
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 04:07:27 GMT
Hi,

> tried to change to the design mode, I got the following message
> "The Design Mode is disabled as the project uses an incompatible
> version of the Flex SDK".
Not unexpected. Sadly design mode is being discontinued by Adobe and will not be a feature
in the next version of Flash Builder and Flash Builder has not been donated to Apache. There
was some talk that Adobe may donate design view as an eclipse  plugin but I've not heard anything
more about that.

You might be able to fool Flash Builder that it is still using a 4.6 SDK to get design mode
to show.

Thanks,
Justin