From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex in Github
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2012 00:11:47 GMT
Hi,

> If you have read/write access on github official mirror you can have your
> local apache flex copy receiving from Git/GitHub and updating the SVN
> (making each SCM ignore files from the other SCM).
Also I don't think that's way to go and the 2 are not in 100% sync it would probably lead
to all sorts issues. When I commit to SVN, the github mirror get those same change a little
later not instantly.

As a committer you would probably need 2 repos git and SVN and apply patches from one to the
other as required (usually Git to SVN).

Thanks,
Justin