From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Mustella validator test issue
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 05:22:25 GMT
Hi,

> 1) rename the validator.properties bundle in apache.swc to something else
> and fix up references
While not ideal first option probably better than second option. I'll go ahead, test and check
in. However I'm unable to run the Mustella test so if you could check that it fixes the issue
once checked in I'd appreciate it.

> I don't think this needs a JIRA issue.  But it does raise an good question:
> are we even supposed to create JIRA issues for problems found in commits?
Why wouldn't you? I don't think JIRA use needs to be restricted to the last released version,
otherwise something could be missed and sneak into the next build.

Thanks,
Justin