From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Getting a github pull request into SVN
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 06:20:26 GMT
Hi,

> We do want to get those mirrors back up before we move forward right?
I'd guess that would take less time/infra has less objections (if at all) to that than the
read/write Git repo so ask for the mirrors first.

In order to have a read/write git repo we would have to disconnect it from being a SVN mirror
right? Otherwise committed/pushed changes in the git repo could be over written. I guess we
have SVN changes merged into the git repo and git changes merged back into SVN but I think
that would get messy fast.

Thanks,
Justin