From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Git support in Apache Flex
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 19:00:43 GMT

On Aug 15, 2012, at 11:31 AM, Greg Reddin wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Carlos Rovira
> <carlos.rovira@codeoscopic.com> wrote:
>> Thanks Greg for pointing me to the list. Here's my first problem.
>>
>> *"Participation in these lists is only available to ASF committers."*
>
> Well, crap. I'm sorry, I thought infra-dev was public.

I asked on IRC #asfinfra about Git and Flex. The answer from Joe was to file a JIRA issue
and be very patient. There are 95 open INFRA Jira issues.

I looked at Git related JIRA issues which are currently assigned to or reported by Jukka (the
Incubator VP) and note that August is often vacation time in Europe.

I would suggest that the group read the material that Bertrand has point them to and then
ask questions.

If Git is desired then the project should start with a "Read only" git and follow the git-svn
plan. To insist on all Git now will only invite another month or two of delay.

Regards,
Dave