From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Instructions for building mustella
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 15:41:52 GMT
Hi,

> Sort of off topic and I'm sure you don't agree but I don't think Flex
> developers should have their Flex SDK within the FlashBuilder install.

It's the default workspace (eg /Users/user name/Documents/Adobe Flash Builder 4.6)  that has
spaces in it which is the issues. The default install directory (/Applications/Adobe Flash
Builder 4.6) which also has spaces may or may not be an issue.

Also it's possible for the user name to have spaces in it.

Justin