From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject [OT] Current status on Flexunit4?
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2012 16:35:03 GMT
Hi,

This topic might be a liitle off-topic, but as I have read quite a few statements on Adobe
and Flexunit here, I thougt it would be the best place to ask. As it seems that the Flexunit.org
mailinglist isn't really active anymore.

I just finished some work on Flexmojos unittesting support, especially supporting parametrized
tests in conjunction with Flexunit4. Currently I don't want to push my changes back to FMs
trunk, because I am not quite sure what the current status on Flexunit is.

Currently Flexmojos supports two flex unit testing frameworks called "flexunit"
- com.adobe.flexunit:flexunit:0.85:swc  (called flexunit in FM)
- com.adobe.flexunit:flexunit: 4.0-beta-2:swc (called flexunit4 in FM)
I am quite unsure about the later one of them. On the Project page http://www.flexunit.org/
I can see no reference to adobe at all. Even the package structure is different and all refer
to "org.flexunit". So I'm guessing this is a second project unluckily also called "Flexunit".
Am I correct about this? In this case the current groupId used in FM shouldn't be "com.apache.flexunit"
but something different . but what should it be instead?
My second area of uncertainty regarding flexunit (from flexunit.org) is what the latest version
is. The Blog on the page claims to be 4.1 RC2, but the download page states 4.1 ("stable"
without the RC2).
Assuming the flexunit.org project is different from adobes project and that RC2 has become
the final release I was thinking about using org.flexunit:flexunit:4.1.0:swc as version and
would like to have this published in a public repo.

It would be great if you could help me sort this out.

Chris

[ C h r i s t o f e r  D u t z ]

C-Ware IT-Service
Inhaber