From Jose Barragan <jose.barra...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: Getting Mustella to work.
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 08:00:21 GMT
Hi Alex,

If you have read the description of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33178, you
had to see the errors that occur.
I thought that you had excluded the rest of LangPack tests, due to a problem with SDK current
status, because the problems is not in runtime, but in compilation, due compiler not finding
any resource bundles in SDK.

I compile the SDK running the "main", and other.locales goals in ANT build, maybe I missing
something...

Thanks,

Jose.