From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Instructions for building mustella
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 05:34:32 GMT
Hi,

> Good question, worthy of being added to the wiki page.  Mustella currently
> auto-builds itself when you run mini_run.sh.
Good to know.

On running  mini_run.sh I get a large number of these errors (one per test I assume):
[java] command line: Error: default arguments may not be interspersed with other options

At a guess this may be a issue with spaces in the path (which Flash Builder by default has).
I seem to recall there was an easy fix for this?

Thanks,
Justin