From Clint Modien <cmod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex in Github
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 19:25:47 GMT
Github has a feature called pull requests that an Apache Flex Git repo does not.

https://help.github.com/articles/using-pull-requests

It's essentially a code review process layer on top of git.

It allows us to fork Apache Flex… make modifications then send a pull request to the main
apache repo.

That pull request also creates a .patch file that can be attached to a JIRA ticket or applied
to a local writable Apache Flex Git repo via git-am.