From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Getting Mustella to work.
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 22:43:24 GMT
Hi,

> I think I found that quotes are ok even on Mac.  Isn't the code that makes
> the initial command line building it up out of pieces?  If so, I'd add the
> quotes as the initial command line is getting built up.
Need to be adde din about a dozen places but that's not too hard. However it still fails as
the spilt ignore quotes.

This is the offending line:
    defaultArgs=StringUtils.StringToArray(args);

Something along the lines of this may work (assuming quotes have been added).

    Matcher match = Pattern.compile("([^\\S]*\"[^\"]*\")|(\\S+)").matcher(args);
    ArrayList argList = new ArrayList();

    while (match.find()) {
        if (match.group(1) == null) {
        	argList.add(match.group(2));
        } else {
        	argList.add(match.group(1));
        }
    }

Anyone want to give it a go/come up with a better regex?

The better way to fix as Peter said would just to use an Array/arrayList and not go back and
forth between Arrays and Strings.

Thanks,
Justin