From Alexandre Barreiros <alexandre.barrei...@arealmedia.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 1.0
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 08:36:17 GMT
Hi to all,

When i try to install i got an error see the log:

Version 1.0 (windows)
action
Fetched the SDK download mirror URL from the CGI.
Creating Apache Flex home
Creating temporary directory
Downloading Apache Flex SDK from:
http://mirrors.fe.up.pt/pub/apache/incubator/flex/4.8.0-incubating/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-4.8.0-incubating-bin.zip
Verifying Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature
The Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature of the downloaded files matches the
reference. The file is valid.
Uncompressing: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder
4.7\sdks\4.8\temp\apache-flex-sdk-4.8.0-incubating-bin.zip
Finished uncompressing: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder
4.7\sdks\4.8\temp\apache-flex-sdk-4.8.0-incubating-bin.zip
Downloading Adobe AIR Runtime Kit for Windows from:
http://airdownload.adobe.com/air/win/download/3.1/AdobeAIRSDK.zip
Uncompressing: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder
4.7\sdks\4.8\temp\AdobeAIRSDK.zip
Finished uncompressing: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder
4.7\sdks\4.8\temp\AdobeAIRSDK.zip
Installing Adobe Flash Player playerglobal.swc from:
http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/updaters/11/playerglobal11_1.swc
Installing frameworks configuration files configured for use with an IDE
Downloading  from:
Unable to clean up temporary installation directories
Installation aborted.

For the record i didn't have any previous version installed.

Regards
Alex