From Kiel <kiel.s.sinfu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting Mustella to work.
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 02:14:59 GMT
Greetings,

1. What will I see on the error log If the fail is timeouts
... will it be like "property_scriptTimeLimit_test1 Failed"?

2. Is there a way to check that the Embedded Fonts are working in Mustella?

Mustella is something very new for me and I'm very much interested in
learning.
Very much appreciated.

Regards,