From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Falcon location
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 18:36:20 GMT
On 8/14/2012 2:16 PM, Roland Zwaga wrote:
>> Gordon
>>
>> What you think under trunck/falcon ?
>>
> trunk/falcon sounds reasonable to me as well.
>
> Roland

  As I understood it; the trunk is, essentially, working code for the
existing Flex SDK.  Since Falcon is not yet integrated as part of the
Flex SDK; I'm not sure how much sense doing the initial commit into the
trunk makes.

  My impulse is to put it in some place that is currently separate from
other sources.

  Perhaps in a directory (Falcon) that is at the same level as trunk.
  Or perhaps in a whiteboard, or branch, that is specific to Falcon.