From Jeffry Houser <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Re: [VOTE] Branching Strategy and SCM
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 04:21:47 GMT
On 8/13/2012 8:23 PM, Om wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 4:48 PM, Alex Harui <> wrote:
>> SVN doesn't allow you to have more than one branch in your whiteboard?
> (This is probably tangential to the current discussion)
> As I understand, in the whiteboard, there is one single folder for each
> committer.  What folder structure would you suggest for two features being
> worked on by a single committer?

I think plenty of committers already have something similar in their
whiteboard.  I do.

  such code [for me, at least] is not a branch/copy of the trunk,
though.  But, there is no reason why it can't be in the future.

Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur
Part of the DotComIt Brain Trust

View raw message