From Keith Sutton <ke...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: Flex SDK description
Date Sat, 04 Aug 2012 22:43:59 GMT
How about a combination that speaks to non-Flash Platform aware readers
as well:

Apache Flex is an framework for building applications that run on web
browsers, desktops and devices (smartphones and tablets). It is an
ActionScript 3 based framework
that uses Adobe Flash Player (browsers) and Adobe AIR (desktop and
devices) at runtime.