From Keith Sutton <ke...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: FABridge support
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 20:25:18 GMT
If you search the email list for 'FABridge', 'Automation',... as I have,
you will find that it is not clear as to what is where in the email trail.

The best way to resolve all this is for Alex/Carol to identify what on
the list is at which point we can update the survey:
1) included in 4.8
2) donated but not included in 4.8
3) yet to be donated

    1) 2) 3) 4.6 ViewStack
    1) 2) 3) 4.6 Accordion
    1) 2) 3) 4.6 DateField
    1) 2) 3) 4.6 DataChooser
    1) 2) 3) 4.6 Enhanced DataGrid
    1) 2) 3) 4.6 missing automation libraries
    1) 2) 3) 4.6 missing fabridge
    1) 2) 3) 4.6 missing flash-integration
    1) 2) 3) 4.6 missing samples
    1) 2) 3) 4.6 missing embedded font support
    1) 2) 3) 3.x Flex SDK
    1) 2) 3) Flex compiler source code
    1) 2) 3) BlazeDS/BlazeDS.NET
    1) 2) 3) TLF