From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 4.8.0 Release for Linux
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 12:07:54 GMT

  I would expect, in theory, that you should be able to build Flex fine
on Linux.  Of course, with minimal / waning support for the Adobe Flash
Runtimes on Linux, it seems unlikely at this time many Flex Developer's
will be using Linux as their development platform.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur