From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Getting Jenkins check-in tests working
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 09:31:16 GMT
Hi,

> OK, if I can get my hands on the flashlog.txt I should have a much better
> clue as to why it didn't work.

Had a go but it not quite working.

f:\hudson\hudson-slave\workspace\Flex_SDK_checkin_tests>copy "C:\Documents and Settings\hudson\Application
Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\Logs\flashlog.txt" .

Any idea what the correct file-path might  be?

Flash player is at:
player is C:/Program Files (x86)/Adobe/flashplayer_11_sa_debug_32bit.exe

If that helps. And console log is here:
https://builds.apache.org/job/Flex_SDK_checkin_tests/16/console

I'm not a windows user so a little in the dark here.

Thanks,
Justin