From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex in Github
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 23:42:27 GMT
Hi,

> As Bertrand said in his mail contributors does not need to attach the patch
> in JIRA (this is the classic apache style).
A link to the patch/pull request is fine however it is nice to see what the changes are. Try
and be nice to committers you want them to apply your patches right?

> I know this could be tricky if you have no experience with Git and/or GitHub
I'm trying to work out what in the easiest way to apply a github pull request. I would rather
than have to have multiple repos and have to run though dozen of command line (each with a
potential for error) just to submit a path. I go have some experience with both git and github
((used on and off for several years) that is not the issue.

> but we could ask other PPMC with more Git background full access to Apache Flex GitHub
Mirror
There is no full access to the mirror it's read only.

Thanks,
Justin