From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [RT] Ideas on getting the entire test suite for the sdk to run in 10 minutes or less
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 01:43:33 GMT
Hi,

Just as an aside I did try to get the check in tests to work with Jenkins but had no luck.
If someone else want to give it a go:
https://builds.apache.org/job/Flex_SDK_checkin_tests/

Currently the build is triggered once/hour after a checkin and at a minimum of once/day.
https://builds.apache.org/job/Flex_SDK_build/

(There's been 141 builds!)

Currently infrastructure only has one windows box to run the build/tests on, this box is not
100% reliable and has a reasonable load on it I can't see it being used to run the full Mustella
tests all at once, but perhaps we could have multiple jobs that run each component/area once/day
rather than once/check in?

Thanks,
Justin