From Jose Barragan <jose.barra...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex in Github
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 11:50:29 GMT
Hi Erik,

In my own experience, those dragons are mere lizards as you said, because i'm always use more
than one local repository for integration business

IOW, i've an SVN repo and other GIT repo, the GIT repo has a local integration branch called
svn-integration, and i'm move the specific changes via Cherry-Pick over there.
Later, i'm update from server the SVN repo, and apply the changed files from GIT repo (svn-integration
branch), and revised again in SVN mode. At this moment, the operation thats SVN can see, is
the same that i'm copy o modify some resource, using any editor or file browser.

Yes, looks as bit pain in the neck, but as I said, is the only TEMPORAL way, until apache
allow the full workflow on Git, but we reach a community help kick start...