From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: SVN and issues with branching / consider how we use SVN going forward
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 07:27:24 GMT
HI,

> I think I misspoke.  We were merging by revision numbers not changelists.
So again I ask.  How do you intend you merge from unstable to trunk persons A changes when
the unstable branch containts persons A, B, C, D, E and F changes and each may of made multiple
check ins at different times. As far as I'm aware there's no easy way to do it (even if you
look up exact revision numbers).

> Let's use the unstable branch until we prove we don't need it.
You want to work that way go ahead I will not be using it.

Justin