From Justin Mclean <>
Subject Re: Apache Flex in Github
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 15:29:41 GMT

> That would be much appreciated.  As someone who is just 1/3 of the way
> thru the git-hub book I am completely lost by this discussion.

My guess is that the answer is not in the github book (just as the gitflow docs are for Git
not SVN) but that's what got voted for so that's what we need to deal with.

The issue is how do we change github pull requests into SVN commits  and hopefully with a
minimum amount of steps/minimal extra work required. If anyone has any ideas please speak

There are already github pull request/patches waiting to be applied in JIRA.

View raw message