From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject RE: Cross-compiling Flex to HTML5/Javascript (Was : Update on Falcon donation)
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 10:16:42 GMT
When I wrote this I was thinking the OP was talking about a Canvas IE
widget container, not a graphics container. Alex had mentioned it
would be a lot more work with accessibility etc, I agree.

I was just speaking about containing it, no ties to the outside world
in the beginning.

Mike

Quoting apache@teotigraphix.com:

--