From teoti...@teotigraphix.com
Subject RE: Cross-compiling Flex to HTML5/Javascript (Was : Update on Falcon donation)
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 10:06:47 GMT
This is definitely how something would start, you would in essence
create a "player" where you could eliminate as many variables as
possible from the HTML/browser world.

Like I said, using ActionScript/Flex interface to output sometype of
native is what I'm really interested.

Just thinking but really cross compiling done well is just templating
on a high level. I have written my share of these and actually wrote
an asdoc clone in java using the jasblocks parser/dom.

I'll tell you one thing, once you lay down the initial base, start
creating your templates, in this case AST -> HTMLBuilder class that
then owns a template file, interesting ideas popup and new ways of
seeing the transformations happen.

Mike