From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Multi-touch mobile component framework
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 17:17:41 GMT
Right, I figured this answer, I was just wondering if I would get
anybody actually responding about multi-tocuh components.

My code is in no shape for public consumption at the moment and I
don't even know if my implementation is close to correct (it works
fine).

I also wasn't trying to "start" a multi-touch mobile framework
project, just wondering if it had been brought up or anybody else was
working on something.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC