From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Update on Falcon donation
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 08:49:37 GMT
This is great news!

I have been waiting for this since January. :)

I have heard that Falcon does not implement ASDoc, is there anybody
interested in starting a conversation about how ASDoc should be
implemented with the new compiler?

FYI, I am very interested in donating my time to ASDoc and
implementing it with the new Falcon compiler.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com