From Frank Morawietz <Morawi...@mhh-solartechnik.de>
Subject RE: Getting Jenkins check-in tests working
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 10:39:21 GMT
Hi Justin,

Out Jenkins is running inside a glassfish server. In that case, flashlog.txt ends up in

<path.to.glassfish>\glassfish3\glassfish\domains\domain1\config\UsersAdministrator\.macromedia\Flash_Player\Logs

So, it seems to be dependent on the particular setup on the server.

I told Jenkins to archive the flashlog.txt via the configuration option 'This build generates
Flash/Flex apps and I want to capture flash player log during build'. Then it ends up in

<path.to.hudson>\Hudson\jobs\<job.name>\builds\2012-08-15_09-44-58\archive

-- frank

-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Mclean [mailto:justinmclean@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Justin Mclean
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 11:31 AM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Getting Jenkins check-in tests working

Hi,

> OK, if I can get my hands on the flashlog.txt I should have a much better
> clue as to why it didn't work.

Had a go but it not quite working.

f:\hudson\hudson-slave\workspace\Flex_SDK_checkin_tests>copy "C:\Documents and Settings\hudson\Application
Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\Logs\flashlog.txt" .

Any idea what the correct file-path might  be?

Flash player is at:
player is C:/Program Files (x86)/Adobe/flashplayer_11_sa_debug_32bit.exe

If that helps. And console log is here:
https://builds.apache.org/job/Flex_SDK_checkin_tests/16/console

I'm not a windows user so a little in the dark here.

Thanks,
Justin