From Arthur Lockman <arthurlock...@ajobi.net>
Subject Re: Flex SDK description
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2012 02:34:19 GMT
I like Keith's suggestion. I think that, given the attitude surrounding Flash in the developer
community, dropping that name or minimizing it would be good to do. It also would make it
easier for non developer folk to understand what it is that Flex really does. Just my two
cents.

-Arthur Lockman

On Aug 4, 2012, at 6:43 PM, Keith Sutton <keith@spoon.as> wrote:

> How about a combination that speaks to non-Flash Platform aware readers as well:
>
> Apache Flex is an framework for building applications that run on web browsers, desktops
and devices (smartphones and tablets). It is an ActionScript 3 based framework