From Gordon Smith <gosm...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: New namespaces and Flash Builder issues
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 17:06:21 GMT
> flash builder has its own compiler implementation

Flash Builder 4.6 doesn't have a full compiler capable of producing bytecode, but it does
have its own code intelligence engine ("Code Model") which supports code hinting, code refactoring,
etc. Code Model was the basis for the front end of the Falcon compiler, but has undergone
a lot of evolution in that process.

- Gordon