From "Kessler CTR Mark J" <mark.kessler....@usmc.mil>
Subject RE: Getting Mustella to work.
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 14:03:16 GMT
Updated to use vectors, changed some naming convention, reduced a bit of redundant code, updated
the example to better display the internal arguments and allow minor modification.

Attachments have an additional extension of .txt just to keep them from getting stripped.

//
//  public properties
//

//Length of the arrays
length [get]

//Gets or sets all the arguments in a single string.
stringArguments [get, set]

//
//  public methods
//

//Adds a new argument and value or a new argument with no assignment.
public function add(sName:String, sValue:String = null):void

//Remove an argument by its name.
public function remove(sName:String):void

//Update an argument by its name.
public function update(sName:String, sValue:String = null):Boolean

//Return the argument name at the given index.
public function getNameAt(nIndex:int):String

//Return the argument value at the given index.
public function getValueAt(nIndex:int):String

//Find the index of an argument by its name
public function indexOf(sName:String):int

//Remove an argument by its index.
public function removeAt(nIndex:int):void

//Updates the argument value at the given index.
public function setValueAt(nIndex:int, sValue:String = null):Boolean