From "Kessler CTR Mark J" <>
Subject RE: Getting Mustella to work.
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 17:26:32 GMT
Peter, did you want to test the argument handler test code today?

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Ent []
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 11:56
Subject: Re: Getting Mustella to work.

Certainly appreciate the help. Here's a typical one when running Mustella:

-debug -define=CONFIG::skaha,false
-includes=ExcludeFileLocation -includes=SetShowRTE
aGrid_SparkSkin/Properties --allow-source-path-overlap=true
-includes=SendResultsToRunner  -includes=ExitWhenDone -source-path=.

Try changing my path, "/Users/pent/apache/" to something like
"/Users/pent/apache with spaces/" to get a better example.

What happens in the code is that groups of these options may be coming
from the environment, so you might find "-debug
-define=CONFIG::skaha,false" being added as a single entity. Then code
turns what it has at the moment into a String[] and passes that to another
function that might add more arguments. If that function does, it will
turn the String[] back into a String, add the arguments, then turn it back
into String[].

But if you can make something that will convert the args into an
acceptable String[] it would be super-helpful.

On 8/23/12 11:44 AM, "Kessler CTR Mark J" <>

View raw message