From "Kessler CTR Mark J" <mark.kessler....@usmc.mil>
Subject RE: Getting Mustella to work.
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 15:44:02 GMT
String.split(regexpattern)  can match pretty much anything.  Definitely would be able to comeup
with a pattern to match embedded dashes.

I'll see if I can come up with something that can properly strip down a completed command
with arguments.  If you would give me a more complex command line that would be great.  I
can test against it.

Currently my setup uses few command line arguments and instead adds to the "-load-config+=mycustomconfig.xml"

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Ent [mailto:pent@adobe.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 10:52
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Getting Mustella to work.

I tried something like that, but there are options like: -source-path= with a hyphen in the
option and a couple that begin with double hyphens. I started to switch over to String.split("
-") to break apart on the
space+dash but then ran into this mysterious problem of mxmlc not liking
the arguments it was given, even though, as far as I can tell, it was getting the same ones
in the same order. Obviously that wasn't the case, but had trouble tracking it down, so it
is on hold for now while we get the tests to run, unless someone else wants to take a stab
at it.

--peter