From "Kessler CTR Mark J" <mark.kessler....@usmc.mil>
Subject RE: Getting Mustella to work.
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 14:43:00 GMT
I'm not sure what Mustella is written in, but would something generic like this work?

If a string needs to be turned into an array then maybe... Use the "-" as the first delimiter
to break apart the options and use a temp array. Then use the "=" to break out the names from
the values.

Keeping two arrays with the same number of elements.  One array stores the argument name and
the second argument value.

//Declare arrays/string
string [] saNames = {"Option1", "Option2", "Option3"};
string [] saValues = {"My value with spaces", "test2", "test 3"};
string sCombinedOptions = "";

//Loop through all elements in arrays
for (;;)
{
   //Combine names / values.
   sCombinedOptions += saNames[currentItem] + "=""" + saValues[currentItem] + """ ";
}

//Add the command line and options.
"path\mxmlc.exe" + " " + sCombinedOptions;