From "Kessler CTR Mark J" <mark.kessler....@usmc.mil>
Subject RE: Getting Mustella to work.
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 10:59:31 GMT
I know this may sound silly, but windows deals with the spaces in path using quotes around
the whole path.  Is there something similar with Mustella?

So a windows command prompt example, I could do something like the following...
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\MSInfo\MSInfo32.exe"

Whereas the old non spaced dos style naming convention would do this without quotes..
c:\progra~1\common~1\micros~1\msinfo\MSInfo32.exe

r/s
-Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Ent [mailto:pent@adobe.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 9:20
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Getting Mustella to work.

I have not have luck solving the problem. It is much trickier than I anticipated. I am going
to jump back into getting more tests to run and think more about the problem. Operating systems
have allowed spaces in file names for many, many years and you'd think would be an easily
solvable problem (or not even a problem at all).

--peter